Visual identity created for du Toit Allsopp Hillier, a multidisciplinary landscape, architecture and planning firm located in Toronto. A straightforward typographic identity was proposed to communicate the firm’s ability to clarify the complex problems of public environments, while referencing the historical significance of their offices at 50 Park Road. The building DTAH occupies was originally designed as the first permanent headquarters for the Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) by John B. Parkin Associates, one of the province’s leading modernist firms. The designated heritage property which sits in the Rosedale valley ravine, was critically acclaimed as a landmark of modern architecture in Toronto at the time of its completion in 1954.
Includes identity, stationery, printed materials, proposal templates and signage. Completed in 2012 for Concrete with John Pylypczak and Jordan Poirier.